Privacy & Cookies Policy
- We do not share any personal information we collect on you with any other organisations or individuals.
- We keep all information you provide to us, no matter how or why you provide it, completely confidential.
- Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
- No personal information will be provided to any third party, except of course in the unusual event should we be required to do so by law.
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data users may input via this website we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
- We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and its requirements.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us by email or post.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about the places people visit on our website. This completely anonymous information helps us understand which areas of our website are popular and which we need to improve.
Google Analytics will store a small piece of information on your computer called a cookie. These cookies do not contain any personal information about you. If you’d like to know more about cookies and how to delete them, we recommend the about cookies website.